- Corti is a machine learning company that provides accurate diagnostic advice to emergency services,
allowing patients to get the right treatments faster.
- Founded in 2016.
- Corti is backed by dedicated VCs, including Sunstone Capital, Nordic Makers, byFounders, and ID Invest.
- In 2017, Corti was chosen as one of the top 50 most innovative companies in Europe by the European
- In 2018, Corti received the Horizon 2020 SME grant.
- Corti’s real-time, AI-powered decision support system identifies important patterns in the ongoing
conversation and alerts dispatchers of urgent instances, such as cardiac arrest.
- Corti can identify patterns of anomalies or conditions of interest with a high level of speed and
- In the case of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA), Corti can reduce the number of undetected OHCAs by
more than 50%.
- On average, Corti can detect cardiac arrest within 50 seconds of the the call being initiated.